Discover the latest UK jobs board bringing you the very latest vacancies from across leading recruitment agencies and companies.
Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Finley Design Recruitment (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2012|
|Salary||£35,000 with OTE £65K|
My client is a rapidly advancing clothing company. Our products are renowned for quality and design and are becoming the choice for sportsmen who want to look good, feel good and play great. Over the last three years we have had an online store which through the combined efforts of the team has grown rapidly. With the development of a second warehousing facility in USA with its own web presence and a need for focused resource on our UK activity, we have an opportunity for an E-commerce Manager to join the small team in Bedfordshire and really make an impact by leading the drive for customers and sales conversion through both the UK and US website.
We have been trading since 2006 and was launched by the owner along with other shareholders. The business is based in Bedfordshire where a small 12 person team run the global design, production control and distribution. This team also includes the administration, marketing and UK sales activities.
The business has grown rapidly with its main Men's range distributing to over 30 countries, and with the additions of a Junior line in Spring 2012 we anticipate further growth.
The business is looking for a E-Commerce Manager seeking a challenge and will be excited to get to grips with the company internet retailing opportunity and really drive interest and more importantly conversion to sales. The ideal person will have had significant experience of e-commerce activities, analytical reporting, and online retailing. They will be bursting with energy and ideas for sales growth through e-commerce promotions, business partnering and social media. The right candidate will be able to then take approved ideas and deliver them, track performance and report back. Communication skills and good commercial sense are key.
- Manage and own UK and US internet e-commerce activity and performance
- Idea generation, input into online strategy, and delivery of sales growth
- Analyse and report on (with actions) traffic, promotion response and sales performance
- Manage online retail developments and spend
- Work with Global Marketing Manager on social media retail environment (including twitter, facebook, and email promotions)
- Work with UK and US management on merchandising plans for internet
- Web site optimisation
- Liaise with web development company to maintain site
- Feedback into product development and design phases to develop brand
- Partner with other brands/PR/databases where possible
- Work with customer service team to enhance customer satisfaction and delivery processes
- Plan web development needs
- Plus more dependent on imagination and drive of candidate